Proper vendor due diligence goes beyond just meeting regulatory expectations, it is where performance management and risk management meet. Vendor relationships can support customer growth and service – helping community banks achieve more than they ever could alone. But community bankers must also maintain a robust due diligence program to monitor for the risks that accompany any third-party relationship.
What You'll Learn:
- Legal overview of the third-party due diligence process;
- Tips for effective contract negotiations;
- An update on regulator expectations for ongoing vendor management;
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning;
What You'll Get:
- Take-away toolkit with resources to take back to your bank.
- Vendor Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Third-Party Contract Review Checklist
- Fillable log for Documentation of Vendor Relationships
Instructions to find your course after you have registered can be accessed here.